Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Email from Korea!

We were very excited to receive an email today from our Korean friend, Hyeree!

From: 주혜리 [mailto:canyousmile@nate.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 8:41 AM
To: Newman, Andrea
Subject: RE:RE:



Oh hello Andrea and students!
Today we came back to Korea. It was very long trip. It takes about 14hours TT and it is too coldTT I miss Auburn's wonderful weather.

I also had a great time in your class:)
Now I miss you all. I was impressed that all students are smart and warm-hearted. I wanted to take a longer time with you.
Auburn is really beautiful city. Some day I will visit there again. Thank you for your hospitality :)
In April I will have a 4-weeks teaching practice in Korea's school and then I will send you some pictures of the students and school.
I hope that you and your student be happy all day:)
bye:D
iPhone
네이트 메일 App에서 보냄

No comments:

Post a Comment